General resumes may be submitted and will be kept on record and referenced for future positions which may become available.
Position type:Sure Fresh Foods Location - (Full time/Permanent) Shift 6am - 2pm (Saturdays as required)
- Driver, removes and replaces tarps on trailers
- Shunts trailers from Live bird shelter to Live receiving area
- Moves trailer along the Live Receiving bay as required for production
- Put empty crates back onto trailer
- Will be required to fill out pre-trip inspection sheets for truck and pre-trip inspections on each trailer before it's shunted from point A to point B.
- Clean CVOR and AZ Drivers License
- Minimum two years operating
- Working at Heights
- AZ Licensed
Position type:(Full time/Permanent) shifts vary, day, afternoon, overtime as required
- Operate hand scanners for electronic tracking and movement of inventory
- Transport and distribution of materials and goods
- Verify product quantities and product labels
- Maintain inventory (FIFO)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- completion of highschool
- Currently or previously licensed in the operation of Pallet walkies/Ride ons
Position type:(Full time/Permanent) Shift 9am - 5pm
Salary:To be negotiated based on experience
- Charged with overseeing that the company’s Quality Assurance Program is implemented and maintained.
- Ensure the monitoring of key quality indicators.
- Ensure all elements of the company Quality System are implemented and maintained with emphasis on product safety, regulatory compliance and product consistency. (HACCP, Product Trace/Recall, GMP Compliance, etc.)
- Provide and support training to plant employees to maintain quality awareness, commitment to zero defect and technical expertise required for operations that comply with company and Regulatory requirements.
- Participate in internal and external auditing, to monitor the plant, vendors and sub-contractor compliance
- Effectively handle employee relations including: scheduling, authorization of overtime, training and conflict resolution.
- Interact with other departments within the company in a productive and cooperative manner.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure that all employees and agency workers are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participate in annual review process.
- Ensure that all employees comply with the Ontario Health & Safety Act and Regulations
- Ensure that all food safety principles and legal requirements are being applied effectively.
- Any other such task as may be consistent with the role of Quality Manager.
- 3 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment (preferable food safety related)
- Post secondary education in a related field (B. Sc)
Position type:(Full time/Permanent) Shift 9am - 5pm (Saturdays as required)
Salary:$30,000 - $40,000 annually based on experience
- Work with Production Manager and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure the production schedules are met.
- Coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements. Operating material handling equipment safely.
- Obtain biological samples for QA as required
- Respond to production problems on the floor.
- Use basic problem-solving skills to ensure stable slaughter operations and as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials, and labor to Supervisor.
- Work closely with other staff such as QA, Maintenance, Supervisor to resolve issues.
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work and assist in material handling / tools / equipment / operational set up.
- Communicate problems/concerns with the team and the production manager.
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System.
- Complete required documentation relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Performs the health and safety inspection as per Cericola/SFFI guidelines.
- Wears appropriate PPE as required by work area.
- Any other such task as may be consistent with the role of Supervisor, as may be reasonably directed by the Production Manager.
- Supervisory: 1 year
Position type:(Full time/Permanent) Shift 5am-2pm
Salary:$24-$30/hr (to be negotiated based on experience)
- Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair of: electrical equipment (AC Drives, power controls circuits, starters, motors, Alternators, MCC's) microprocessor based systems (PLC's. DCS, Electronic circuits, controls)
- low and medium voltage distribution systems (single & three phase
systems) instrumentation (pneumatic controls, PID, transducers, servos,analog/digital signals)
- Power distribution & generation (generators, transformers, switchgears, breakers)
- Communication and Data Systems (closed circuit TV, timekeeping, phone/computer)
- HVAC, Emergency systems (boilers, refrigeration, energy control, alarm), hydraulic systems
- Conduct Planned Preventive & Predictive Maintenance and keep maintenance records.
- Recommend and implement corrective action and required repairs.
- Assist in planning, organizing of Work activities (drawing interpretation, blue prints and schematics, parts preparation)
- Install new conduits, lighting fixtures, wiring, receptacles and other electrical component, examine or replace the old one
- Check continuity, resistance, current or voltage of circuit for troubleshooting
- Industrial Electrician 442A/309A License
- 3-5 years working experience in an industrial setting