Come join our growing Team!
We invite you to browse through the current career opportunities listed below. If interested in applying, please submit your resume stating the job position that you are applying for. Please note that only applicant who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
General resumes may be submitted and will be kept on record and referenced for future positions which may become available.
Quality Supervisor is responsible for carrying out the implementation of all quality systems. Maintaining food safety and compliance as well as driving continuous improvement.
Position type:(Full time/Permanent) Shift 9am - 5pm
Salary:To be negotiated based on experience
- Provide the leadership and management skills to ensure the company’s Quality Assurance Program is implemented and maintained.
- Ensure the monitoring of key quality indicators.
- Ensure all elements of the company Quality System are implemented and maintained with emphasis on product safety, regulatory compliance and product consistency. (HACCP, Product Trace/Recall, GMP Compliance, etc.)
- Provide and support training to plant employees to maintain quality awareness, commitment to zero defect and technical expertise required for operations that comply with company and Regulatory requirements.
- Participate in internal and external auditing, to monitor the plant, vendors and sub-contractor compliance
- Effectively handle employee relations including: scheduling, authorization of overtime, training and conflict resolution.
- Interact with other departments within the company in a productive and cooperative manner.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure that all employees and agency workers are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participate in annual review process.
- Ensure that all employees comply with the Ontario Health & Safety Act and Regulations
- Ensure that all food safety principles and legal requirements are being applied effectively.
- Any other such task as may be consistent with the role of Quality Manager.
- 3 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment (preferable food safety related)
- Post secondary education in a related field (B. Sc)
We are currently looking for a Packaging Supervisor to Join the team at our 3855 4th line Bradford Ontario facility.
Position type:(Full time/Permanent) Shift 9am - 5pm (Saturdays as required)
Salary:$30,000 - $40,000 annually based on experience
- Work with Production Manager and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure the production schedules are met.
- Coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements. Operating material handling equipment safely.
- Obtain biological samples for QA as required
- Respond to production problems on the floor.
- Use basic problem-solving skills to ensure stable slaughter operations and as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials, and labor to Supervisor.
- Work closely with other staff such as QA, Maintenance, Supervisor to resolve issues.
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work and assist in material handling / tools / equipment / operational set up.
- Communicate problems/concerns with the team and the production manager.
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System.
- Complete required documentation relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Performs the health and safety inspection as per Cericola/SFFI guidelines.
- Wears appropriate PPE as required by work area.
- Any other such task as may be consistent with the role of Supervisor, as may be reasonably directed by the Production Manager.
- Supervisory: 1 year
The Maintenance Electrician will have direct accountability for troubleshooting, repairing and installing electrical and mechanical services and equipment in the plant under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager.
Position type:(Full time/Permanent) Shift 5am-2pm
Salary:$24-$30/hr (to be negotiated based on experience)
- Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair of: electrical equipment (AC Drives, power controls circuits, starters, motors, Alternators, MCC's) microprocessor based systems (PLC's. DCS, Electronic circuits, controls)
- low and medium voltage distribution systems (single & three phase
systems) instrumentation (pneumatic controls, PID, transducers, servos,analog/digital signals)
- Power distribution & generation (generators, transformers, switchgears, breakers)
- Communication and Data Systems (closed circuit TV, timekeeping, phone/computer)
- HVAC, Emergency systems (boilers, refrigeration, energy control, alarm), hydraulic systems
- Conduct Planned Preventive & Predictive Maintenance and keep maintenance records.
- Recommend and implement corrective action and required repairs.
- Assist in planning, organizing of Work activities (drawing interpretation, blue prints and schematics, parts preparation)
- Install new conduits, lighting fixtures, wiring, receptacles and other electrical component, examine or replace the old one
- Check continuity, resistance, current or voltage of circuit for troubleshooting
- Industrial Electrician 442A/309A License
- 3-5 years working experience in an industrial setting