General resumes may be submitted and will be kept on record and referenced for future positions which may become available.
Position type:(Full time/Permanent) Shift 5am-2pm
Salary:$24-$30/hr (to be negotiated based on experience)
- Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair of: electrical equipment (AC Drives, power controls circuits, starters, motors, Alternators, MCC's) microprocessor based systems (PLC's. DCS, Electronic circuits, controls)
- low and medium voltage distribution systems (single & three phase
systems) instrumentation (pneumatic controls, PID, transducers, servos,analog/digital signals)
- Power distribution & generation (generators, transformers, switchgears, breakers)
- Communication and Data Systems (closed circuit TV, timekeeping, phone/computer)
- HVAC, Emergency systems (boilers, refrigeration, energy control, alarm), hydraulic systems
- Conduct Planned Preventive & Predictive Maintenance and keep maintenance records.
- Recommend and implement corrective action and required repairs.
- Assist in planning, organizing of Work activities (drawing interpretation, blue prints and schematics, parts preparation)
- Install new conduits, lighting fixtures, wiring, receptacles and other electrical component, examine or replace the old one
- Check continuity, resistance, current or voltage of circuit for troubleshooting
- Industrial Electrician 442A/309A License
- 3-5 years working experience in an industrial setting