General resumes may be submitted and will be kept on record and referenced for future positions which may become available.
Position type:(Full time/Permanent) shifts vary, day, afternoon, overtime as required
- Gate operation, registering employees, vehicles, visitors and contractors
- Ability to operate equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones,
- Undertake site specific training, follow direction and guidance from Site Supervisor
- Follow the standard operating procedures for the position
- Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hour of work are Monday to Friday 4:30 am till 1:00 pm and/or 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Able to read, write and speak in English and possess reading, writing and comprehension skills sufficient to compose clear and concise written reports and read and understand rules, regulations, policies and similar instructions
- Be poised, tactful and diplomatic and have the ability to make decisions and exercise good judgement under stress and in emergency situations
- Must have access to own reliable vehicle and be able to get self to site not accessible by transit.
- Must have completed high school, or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Possess a valid and current security guard license, would be considered an asset
- Current first aid/CPR certification would be an asset
Position type:(Full time/Permanent) Shift 5am-2pm
Salary:$24-$30/hr (to be negotiated based on experience)
- Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair of: electrical equipment (AC Drives, power controls circuits, starters, motors, Alternators, MCC's) microprocessor based systems (PLC's. DCS, Electronic circuits, controls)
- low and medium voltage distribution systems (single & three phase
systems) instrumentation (pneumatic controls, PID, transducers, servos,analog/digital signals)
- Power distribution & generation (generators, transformers, switchgears, breakers)
- Communication and Data Systems (closed circuit TV, timekeeping, phone/computer)
- HVAC, Emergency systems (boilers, refrigeration, energy control, alarm), hydraulic systems
- Conduct Planned Preventive & Predictive Maintenance and keep maintenance records.
- Recommend and implement corrective action and required repairs.
- Assist in planning, organizing of Work activities (drawing interpretation, blue prints and schematics, parts preparation)
- Install new conduits, lighting fixtures, wiring, receptacles and other electrical component, examine or replace the old one
- Check continuity, resistance, current or voltage of circuit for troubleshooting
- Industrial Electrician 442A/309A License
- 3-5 years working experience in an industrial setting