The town of Bradford West Gwillimbury, Ontario is busy all year round. The town organizes many family oriented events for residents and visitors which showcase our town’s community feel as well as our agricultural roots.
Locally grown produce is readily available at BWG's outdoor Farmer’s Market which runs From May through October and continues during November and December indoors.
Canada150 Day is fast approaching, Cericola Farms is proud to sponsor this event in celebration of our Nation's Birthday
This event features performances as well as a Kids zone and evening Fire Works!!
Click Here for a list of events.
Wear your red and white, join your neighbours and meet new friends as the whole community celebrates the nation’s birthday.
- Date: Sunday, July 1, 2018
- Time: 4:30-10:30pm
- Location: Bradford & District Memorial Community Centre (125 Simcoe Road)
Schedule of Events on Stage:
- 4:30pm -- Elite Dance Corps
- 5:00pm -- Kobbler Jay
- 5:30pm -- Queen Flash (Queen tribute band)
- 6:30pm -- Bella Magic Show
- 7:00pm -- Bradford Lions Early Bird Draw and Elite Dance Corps
- 7:30pm -- Official Ceremonies & Civic Awards
- 8:30pm -- Kobbler Jay
- 9:00pm -- Little Bones (Tragically Hip tribute band)
- 10:00pm -- Fireworks
Events & Activities:
- Kids Zone - 4:30-10:00pm
- Photobooth - 4:30-10:00pm
- Airbrush Tattoos - 5:00-9:00pm
- Kids Magic Corner
- Interactive Drum Circle
- BBQ fundraiser by the Bradford Lions
- Ice Cream for sale by Mister Treats
- Community Group booths
- Free Canada flags (while supplies last)
- *all activities and times are subject to change