Why Cericola Farms Products?
Our formula for success is simple:
Quality feed = quality chickens, fast to market = fresh food, happy customers = a thriving partnership
At Cericola Farms, we know that the quality we achieve comes from our steadfast commitment to remain a true family farm. Since the 1950s, Tony Cericola's legacy has been that the most wholesome food is made simply. It is this philosophy that reminds us that good chickens come from good feed, and the freshest meat is delivered fast to market. It is the drive in all of us to work hard to give the customers exactly what they want.
While we remain dedicated to our heritage, our vision has always been firmly fixed on the future placing Cericola Farms at the forefront of the positive movement towards better food choices. Our passion and quality focus has given us the opportunity to achieve numerous firsts for our customers:
Cericola Farms has sold its operations to Maple Leaf Foods in 2018 and 2021. This site is solely historical in nature.
- Founded by Tony and Mary Cericola in 1959, and contined along with second generation sons Anthony and Amedeo Cericola.
- We were instrumental in the first successful private label for one of Canada's best-loved brands.
- We were one of the first to process and sell Organic chicken to a major national retailer.
- We were one of the first to process and sell antibiotic-free chicken to a major national retailer.
- We transformed ready-to-serve rotisserie chicken for a large Canadian grocer that went on to become a huge success.
Nothing gives us greater satisfaction than achieving a win for our customers by introducing products that help differentiate them from the rest of the market. It might be as simple as a new portion pack for an independent butcher, or as extensive as a specialty private label product for a large retail brand.
Regardless of the size or scope of the requirement, we want nothing short of success for our customers. We would love the opportunity to show you why Cericola Farms is the right choice for all your poultry needs.